12.07.2007

Winter wonderland

Things I would like to do this weekend:
  • Sled at Elver Park
  • Make a snowman
  • Have a snowball fight
  • Drink hot cocoa by a warm fire
  • Traipse around a Christmas tree farm to find the perfect Christmas tree
  • Decorate Christmas tree with all my childhood ornaments
  • Snowshoe at Blue Mound
  • Cross country ski at Governor Dodge
  • Catch up on some sleep
Things I will actually do this weekend:
  • Volunteer for 8 hours at the Rape Crisis Center
  • Write a paper and a PowerPoint presentation on rape for my Women in Society final
  • Sit on my fat ass watching TV inside the warm house because it will be too cold and I will be too tired to do any of the aforementioned outdoor winter activities
  • Get drunk and pick fights with people

No comments: