11.02.2007

Life is what you make of it

Things that have been making me happy lately:

  • Watching Freaks and Geeks (although I am sad that I didn’t know about it while, you know, it was actually on TV)
  • Otis Redding
  • Apples from trees in my parents’ backyard
  • Cool, crisp mornings
  • Franklin Delano Rosencat, the wunderkitten
  • That yoga made my muscles feel all happy and stretched
  • New haircut
  • Awesome dress (and boots and purse) I found for an upcoming special event in…
  • IRELAND, which I am leaving for in two weeks

Things that have been making me unhappy lately:

  • Realizing a person you classified as a “friend” is really not a friend at all and is instead highly irritating and not worth associating with.
  • The red truck on University Ave this morning with a serious exhaust problem that was spewing out highly visible pollution all over the place. Where is a cop when you need one?
  • As always, my evil Women in Society class

No comments: