11.02.2007

Are you a positive person?

A conversation from last night:

ME:

So yeah, I don’t want to be around negative, lazy people anymore. That’s my choice, right? I want to be around positive people who want to do stuff!

STEVEN:

Did you honestly just say positive people who want to do stuff?

ME:

Yes, they may not necessarily be doing stuff, they just have to want to.

STEVEN:

I think you should start www.positivepeoplewhowanttodostuff.org

ME:

That would be so awesome. It’ll be the first step for people. “Are you a positive person? Do you want to do stuff? Well, here’s what you can do!”

And I can be all, “Hi, I’m Julia. I’m a positive person. I wanted to do stuff, so I volunteered at the Rape Crisis Center!”

And you can be all, “Hi, I’m Steven. I’m a positive person. I want to do stuff. That’s why I’m here!”

STEVEN:

I’m neither positive nor do I want to do stuff.

ME:

Oh.

No comments: